Buffalo Turkey Burger
March 3, 2013
Easy Dinners, Gluten/Milk Free, Ground Turkey Dishes, Sandwiches, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Mix, dry
½ c Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 ¼ lb Jennie-O extra lean ground turkey
½ c Sargento Artisan Blends Parmesan Cheese, shredded (omit for milk free option, use Soy Veggie Shreds instead)
4 Whole wheat or gluten-free hamburger buns
optional: serve topped with reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
1. Preheat oven to broil (I use the high setting).
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top so the burgers don’t sit directly on top of the foil. Spray rack with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Separate turkey mixture into four equal amounts (about 6.5 oz each). Patty the turkey mixture with your hands into four “burger patties.”
5. Place each patty on rack. Broil for about 6 minutes on each side.
yields 4 servings, serving size 1 burger
4 points for just the burger on Weight Watchers Points+ System
*add additional points for a bun and/or blue cheese crumbles
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.