Caribbean Pork Medallions
March 3, 2013
Advocare Friendly, Easy Dinners, Gluten/Milk Free, Pork Dishes, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 large Sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
2 small Apples, cored, thinly sliced
2 tbsp Dark brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup Apple Juice
1 tsp Ginger root, raw, peeled and grated
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Allspice, ground
1/8 tsp Cinnamon, ground
6 Pork tenderloin medallions
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Tear off six 12-inch squares of aluminum foil. Lay out flat.
3. In a medium bowl, mix sweet potato, apple and brown sugar; spoon onto center of each piece of foil.
4. In the same bowl, mix apple juice, ginger, salt, allspice, and cinnamon.
5. Add pork medallions to spice mixture and toss to coat.
6. Place pork over sweet potatoes; Spoon remaining spice mixture over pork and sweet potatoes.
7. Fold foil over pork making a series of tight overlapping folds to seal packets.
8. Place on a baking sheet; bake until pork is no longer pink and sweet potatoes are tender, about 20-25 minutes.
9. Open packets carefully when testing for doneness, as steam will escape.
Yields 6 servings, serving size 1 foil packet
5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe from weightwatchers.com