Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
March 3, 2013
Breads/Muffins, Gluten/Milk Free, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 ½ c gluten-free pancake and waffle mix
2/3 c unsweetened applesauce
½ c egg beaters
½ c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 c Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chips, mini
3 bananas, mashed
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a regular sized muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
1. In a medium bowl, mash bananas.
2. Add eggs and applesauce and mix well.
3. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
4. Add in all dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon into greased muffin tin, about ¾ full. Bake 15-20 min. at 350. Let cool slightly before transferring to wire rack.
Yields 16-18 muffins, serving size 1 muffin
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.