Gluten/Milk Free Turkey Lasagna
March 3, 2013
Easy Dinners, Gluten/Milk Free, Ground Turkey Dishes, Pasta Dishes, Weight Watcher Friendly
Click her for a turkey lasagna recipe without gluten/milk free options.
1 3/4 c Soy Veggie Shreds, mozzarella flavored, divided
1.5 jars (about 3.5 cups, or more if you like your lasagna saucy) Prego Light Smart Traditional Italian sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano, dried
1 tbsp basil, ground
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
4 garlic cloves, minced
1.5-2 oz fresh spinach, chopped
6 Gluten-free lasagna noodles
16 oz. Jennie-O extra lean ground turkey
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking dish with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 1 c of Prego sauce in bottom of dish, or enough to cover bottom. Set aside.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, or boil about 7 minutes.
3. While noodles are cooking, heat a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add ground turkey. Heat until cooked through.
4. Add remaining Prego sauce, salt, oregano, basil, onion powder, black pepper, and garlic to turkey. Allow to simmer over low heat.
6. Place three of the lasagna noodles side-by-side in the baking dish across the bottom. Spoon 1/2 of the turkey mixture over lasagna noodles. Spoon 1/2 of the spinach on top of sauce and turkey. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella veggie shreds over spinach. Place the remaining three lasagna noodles on top. Repeat with sauce, spinach, and mozzarella veggie shreds.
8. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes, uncover for the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
9. Allow to set for 5-10 minutes after coming out of oven, cut into 15 equal portions.
Yields 15 servings, serving size 1 piece
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.