Individual Raspberry Cobblers
March 3, 2013
Dessert, Gluten/Milk Free, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 c all-purpose gluten-free flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup + 4 tsp Truvia
1/2 c Smart Balance Light
1 cups Rice Dreams Enriched Vanilla rice milk (or your favorite milk)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cups raspberries (or your favorite fruit…blackberries are also great)
Optional: So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla ice cream, or your favorite vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray a regular sized muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine flour and sugar together.
4. Whisk in milk, then melted butter and vanilla.
5. Scoop about 1/4 cup of mixture into greased muffin pan.
6. Add 4-6 raspberries on top…do not push down as they will go to the bottom as they cook.
7. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp of sugar on top.
8. Bake for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Yields 12 individual muffin sized cobblers.
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+
*add additional points for vanilla ice cream
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from thepioneerwoman.com