Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
March 3, 2013
Easy Dinners, Pork Dishes, Weight Watcher Friendly
4 (4 oz) trimmed boneless pork loin chops
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
3 tbsp Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki Marinade
4 slices canned pineapple slices in juice, drained
1. In a large Ziploc bag, add Teriyaki marinade and chops. Seal bag and turn until all chops are well coated. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
2. Preheat broiler to low setting.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Season both sides of the chops with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place the chops, not touching, on the prepared baking sheet and broil about 3″ from the heat for 5 minutes (be sure to leave the oven door open a crack when broiling). Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
4. Remove from oven, turn the chops, add pineapple rings to top of each pork chop. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes. Serve immediately.
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 pork chop
5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.