Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
March 3, 2013
Advocare Friendly, Chicken Dishes, Crock pot meals, Easy Dinners, Gluten/Milk Free, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
Serve as nachos black beans, cheese, & ranch; on a bun with creamy or crumbled blue cheese; or in a soft tortilla with sour cream, black beans, lettuce, and cheese.
3.5 lbs bonless, skinless chicken breast
14 oz. Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce
1 packet Hidden Valley Dry Seasoning Mix
2 tbsp Smart Balance with Flax butter
1. Place rinsed chicken in crock pot.
2. Pour buffalo sauce over chicken.
3. Sprinkle ranch packet over buffalo sauce.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-6 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours (cook time varies with crock pots),
5. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Place back in crock pot.
6. Stir in butter. Allow to cook an additional 20 minutes.
Yields 13 servings, serving size 1/2 c
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ system
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe from emilybites.com