Swiss Cheese Chicken and Stove Top
March 3, 2013
Chicken Dishes, Easy Dinners, Weight Watcher Friendly
6 (4 oz. each) chicken breasts (I love using the Perdue single serve Italian marinated chicken in this recipe)
4 oz. Whole Wheat Chicken Stove Top
3/4 c 98% fat free Cream of Chicken soup
4 slices Kraft Fat Free swiss cheese slices
1/4 cup skim milk
2 tbsp Smart Balance Light butter, melted
1. Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (I like to line mine with foil as well for easier clean up).
2. Place chicken breasts on the bottom of dish.
3. Break apart cheese into smaller pieces and put on top of chicken. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cream of chicken and milk until well combined. Pour mixture over chicken and cheese.
5. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter and dry stove top until well coated.
6. Spoon stove top evenly over each piece of chicken.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Yields 6 serving, serving size 1 chicken breast
6 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System.
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from emilybites.com