1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
10 tbsp Smart Balance Light butter, softened
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c granulated sugar
1/4 c Egg Beaters Original (or 1 large egg)
3 oz. Weight Watchers reduced fat cream cheese
2 tsp vanilla
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 375. Grease or line cooking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugars, egg, cream cheese, and vanilla.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients, mixing after each addition, until batter is smooth.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop tablespoon-sized scoops of dough onto sheet, at least 1 inch apart. (cookies do not spread much so you can bake them close together.)
6. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Yields 48 cookies, serving size 1 cookie
2.5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ system I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers. Recipe modified from justputzing.com