Cinnamon and Sugar Pumpkin Donuts
March 4, 2013
Breads/Muffins, Breakfast, Dessert, Gluten/Milk Free, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1/2 c All-Purpose Gluten-free flour
1/8 c mashed banana
3/8 c egg substitute
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c pumpkin, canned
3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
*Preheat oven to 350. Spray a donut pan or muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
1. Cream banana and sugar together.
2. Add all other wet ingredients. Combine well.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together separately. Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet. Mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into donut or muffin pan. If using a doughnut baking pan 15-18 min. If using a muffin tin 23-25 min.
5. Allow to cool on cooling rack for at least 5 min.
6. Place in sandwich bag filled with cinnamon and sugar. Coat well.
Yields 11-12 donuts, serving size 1 donut
2 point on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.