Slow Cooker Cuban Pulled Pork
March 4, 2013
Advocare Friendly, Crock pot meals, Gluten/Milk Free, Pork Dishes, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
1/4 c lime juice
1/4 c grapefruit juice
1/4 c water
3 minced garlic cloves
1 tsp oregano, ground
1/2 tsp cumin, ground
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 bay leaves
3 lbs lean pork tenderloin
1 c sliced onion
Optional serving suggestion:
1. Prepare marinade for pork by mixing together fruit juices, water, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt, pepper, and bay leaves in a small mixing bowl.
2. Pierce meat with large fork several times.
3. Place pork in large Ziplock bag and add marinade.
4. Marinate in refrigerator for 6-24 hours, turning several times.
5. After pork is finished marinating, place onion in bottom of crock pot and top with meat and marinade.
6. Cook on low for about 8 hours, or until pork is tender and cooked through.
7. Remove meat from crock pot and shred using two forks.
8. Remove bay leaves and discard.
9. Place meat back into crock pot and stir into remaining juices.
10. Serve in tortillas.
Yields 12-14 servings, serving size 1/2 c
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
*add additional points for tortilla
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from food.com