March 5, 2013
Easy Dinners, Extra Lean Hamburger Dishes, Gluten/Milk Free, Ground Turkey Dishes, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 lb extra lean ground beef (or extra lean ground turkey, does not change point value)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
7 whole wheat or gluten-free large tortillas
7 tbsp white queso cheese (Omit for milk free option)
3/4 c Fat Free shredded cheddar cheese (Or Cheddar flavored Veggie Shreds for milk free option)
2 tbsp Ketchup
1. Preheat griddle to about 350.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown hamburger until cooked through and no longer red. Drain any excess fat.
3. Add salt, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup to hamburger in skillet. Mix well and heat through.
4. Open large tortilla and spoon about 1/4 c hamburger mixture onto half of the tortilla. Top with 1 tbsp white queso and 1 tbsp shredded cheese.
5. Fold tortilla over in half. Place on hot griddle, or in quesadilla maker, until golden brown, heated through, and cheese inside is melted.
Yields 7 servings, serving size 1 cheeseburger quesadilla
6 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from semihomemademom.com