Pizza Grilled Cheese
March 5, 2013
Easy Dinners, Gluten/Milk Free, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Pizza, Sandwiches, Weight Watcher Friendly
2 slices Healthy Life bread (or your favorite gluten-free bread)
1 tbsp Smart Balance light butter
1 Kraft fat free mozzarella cheese slice (or mozzarella flavored Soy cheese)
6 turkey pepperoni slices
2 tbsp Prego Light Smart Italian marinara sauce
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. Spread 1/2 tbsp butter on each slice of bread.
3. Place one slice of bread butter side down on skillet. Place cheese slice and pepperoni slices on non-buttered side. Add second piece of bread on top, butter side up.
4. Flip when golden brown and toast the other side.
5. When other side is golden brown and cheese is melted, transfer to plate. Cut in half.
6. Serve with side of marinara to dip in.
Yields 1 serving, serving size 1 pizza grilled cheese
6 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.