Raspberry Cheesecake Oatmeal
March 10, 2013
Breakfast, Gluten/Milk Free, Oatmeal, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1/4 c multi grain oatmeal (or your favorite gluten-free oats)
2/3 c water
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 Tbsp light brown sugar, unpacked
1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp Fat free cream cheese (Use Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese for milk-free option)
1/2 tbsp Sugar free Red Raspberry preserves
1 gluten-free Graham cracker, crushed (I use Kinnikinnick gluten-free s’moreable graham crackers)
1. In a small sauce pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
2. In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and raspberry preserves. Set aside.
2. When water begins to boil, add in oats, turn heat down to medium-low and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, brown sugar, and fresh lemon juice.
3. Transfer oats to a bowl, drizzle cream cheese mixture on top.
4. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
Yields 1 serving
4.5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
3 points without graham cracker
I am not affiliated with Weight Watchers in any way.