Avocado & Mango Chicken Salad
March 31, 2013
Chicken Dishes, Easy Dinners, Sandwiches, Weight Watcher Friendly
6 oz. (about 2 cups) grilled chicken breast, cooked, chopped
1 avocado, diced
1 1/2 fresh mangos, diced
2 tbsp red onion, diced
1 tbsp lime juice
1/4 c fat free Greek yogurt, plain
3 (about 1/2 oz) sun dried tomatoes, diced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ginger
1. Place diced avocado in a Ziploc bag with 1 tbsp lime juice. Set aside in fridge.
2. In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt, and ginger.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add mango, onion, sun dried tomatoes, yogurt mixture, and chicken pieces. Stir until well combined.
4. Fold avocado and lime juice into chicken/mango mixture.
5. Serve in pita pockets, on bread, or over lettuce.
Yields 7 servings, serving size 1/2 c
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
*add additional points for bread or pita pockets
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.