Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Biscuits
April 4, 2013
Easy Dinners, Gluten/Milk Free, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Pizza, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 1/2 c gluten-free Bisquick (regular Bisquick would work fine too)
1/2 c egg beaters (or 2 eggs)
1 1/3 c fat free milk (or any non-dairy milk works too)
1/2 c pizza sauce
1/2 c fat free cheddar cheese, shredded (or your favorite cheddar flavored soy shreds)
32 slices turkey pepperoni
Optional: Green pepper, diced
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8 cups of a large muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Bisquick, egg beaters, and milk until smooth and there are no lumps.
3. Spoon about 2 tbsp of Bisquick mixture into bottom of each of the eight prepared muffin cups. Spread out so it covers the bottom of the muffin cup. Reserve remaining Bisquick mixture.
4. Spoon 1 tbsp of pizza sauce on top of each Bisquick bottom layer. Spread out evenly.
5. Top pizza sauce with 4 pepperoni in each cup. Add 1 tbsp of cheese on top of pepperoni. Add green pepper, if desired.
6. Top each pizza with about 1 to 1.5 tbsp of remaining Bisquick mixture. Spread Bisquick mixture evenly over the top of each “pizza”.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let set for 5 minutes to cool before removing from pan.
Yields 8 servings, serving size 1 pizza biscuits
3.5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.