Honey Glazed Ham & Swiss Sandwiches
May 24, 2013
Breakfast, Easy Dinners, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Sandwiches, Weight Watcher Friendly
8 oz. thin sliced ham
2 tsp Smart Balance Light butter, melted
2 tbsp honey
4 slices fat free Swiss cheese slices
*4 buns/biscuits/hawaiian rolls (or any other bread of your choice)
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Open buns and lay cut side up on the prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small dish, combine melted butter and honey. Brush 1/2 of the honey mixture on the cut side of each top bun. Reserve the remaining honey glaze.
4. Add 2 oz. of ham to each bottom bun and top with one slices of Swiss cheese. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and top bun begins to toast golden brown.
5. Spoon remaining honey glaze evenly over ham & cheese side of the sandwich. Top with toasted top bun.
Yields 4 honey glazed ham & swiss sandwiches, serving size 1 sandwich
5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
*to calculate points for this recipe, I used Aunt Millies 90 calorie Slimwiches. Points will vary depending on the bread you use.
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.