May 26, 2013
Dessert, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Pizza, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie pouch mix (you could also use a homemade sugar cookie dough)
1/2 c Smart Balance Light butter, softened
2 tsp water
1 tub (8 oz.) fat free whipped topping
1 package sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding mix, dry (you can use any flavor you like; vanilla and french vanilla are also very good)
2 kiwi, sliced
1/2 c strawberries, sliced
1/2 c blueberries
1/2 c mandarin oranges
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Pour sugar cookie pouch into large mixing bowl. Add water, softened butter, and egg. Mix until well combined. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. After removing from oven, place baking dish on cooling rack. Allow to cool completely (until dish and cookie are no longer warm, at all. I usually leave mine cool over night and top the next day).
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine whipped top and dry pudding mix. Stir until pudding mix is completely mixed in. Spread whipped topping mixture on top of cooled cookie.
5. Top with alternating rows of different fresh fruit. Cut into 24 equal-sized squares. Serve immediately. Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Yields 24 servings, serving size 1 piece
4 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.