Thanksgiving Dinner Wrap
June 24, 2013
Advocare Friendly, Easy Dinners, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 sweet potato (8 oz)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tbsp brown sugar (omit for Advocare friendly)
1/4 c dried cranberries (no sugar added)
2 tbsp walnuts
8 oz. thin sliced deli turkey
2 c baby spinach
1 c mandarin oranges, (if using canned oranges, drain and rinse)
4 whole grain tortillas
1. Rinse and scrub sweet potato. Pierce several times with fork. Place in microwave and cook for about 5 minutes, or until sweet potato is tender inside.
2. Carefully remove hot potato from microwave. Leave set until cool enough to handle. Remove and discard sweet potato skin. Place sweet potato in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
3. Add cinnamon, brown sugar, cranberries, and walnuts to mashed sweet potato. Stir to combine.
4. Lay out four tortilla wraps flat on counter top. Spoon 1/4 c sweet potato mixture onto each tortilla. Spread out evenly all over the tortilla with a knife or the back of a spoon. Top each tortilla with 1/4 c mandarin oranges, 2 oz. of turkey (about 4 slices), and 1/2 c baby spinach.
5. Roll tortillas up, slice in half and serve.
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 Thanksgiving Dinner Wrap
7 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from Weight Watchers Annual Recipes for Success.