Cheddar-Turkey Apple Wrap
June 25, 2013
Easy Dinners, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
4 tortillas (I use Flat Out Light brand)
2 tbsp + 1 tsp Hellmann’s Light mayonnaise
3/4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
8 oz. thinly sliced deli turkey
1/2 c fat free sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 large Granny Smith Apple, cored, sliced thin
(Optional) 2 c Romaine lettuce
1. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and Dijon mustard until well combined.
2. Lay tortillas out flat. Spread mustard mixture evenly over each tortilla (about 2 tsp each) with a knife or back of a spoon.
3. Sprinkle 1/8 c cheddar cheese over each tortilla on top of mustard mixture. Add with 2 oz. of turkey on each tortilla (about 4 slices). Evenly distribute apple slices among the four tortillas.
4. If you want these hot, I suggest not adding lettuce and go ahead and roll them up. I placed mine on a George Foreman grill until the tortilla was golden brown and cheese was beginning to melt inside.
5. If you want them cold, add 1/2 c Romaine lettuce to each tortilla. Roll them up and serve immediately.
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 wrap
5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from Weight Watchers Annual Recipes for Success.