Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
July 30, 2013
Dessert, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
This just looked too delicious! I had to try it. Trust me; it did not disappoint!
3 (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
1 1/4 c brown sugar, packed
15 oz. pure pumpkin, canned
1/3 c fat free evaporated milk
1/3 c International Delight Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer, sugar free
1/2 c egg beaters
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz. plain, fat free Greek Yogurt
2 ready made Keebler pie crusts (one 9 oz., one 6 oz.)
3/4 c Milk Chocolate Heath Bits
Optional: Caramel Ice Cream sauce for drizzling
Optional: Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In stand mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar with paddle attachment on low speed until smooth.
3. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, creamer, egg beaters, cornstarch and 1 tsp of cinnamon. Mix until all ingredients are well integrated.
4. Pour mixture evenly between the two prepared crusts. Place on center rack (I did not put mine on a baking sheet. I put it right on the middle rack). Bake for 35-40 minutes or until edge is set, but center still moves slightly.
5. With about 5 minutes of bake time remaining, combine yogurt, sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a small dish.
6. Remove from cheesecakes oven. Divide and spread yogurt mixture over warm cheesecakes. Top each evenly with Heath bits. Return to oven. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place both on wire rack. Allow to cool completely (will take several hours). Once cool, cover with lid or plastic wrap and cool in refrigerator for 4-5 hours, or even overnight.
8. Remove from refrigerator. Cut smaller cheesecake into 12 equal slices. Cut bigger cheesecake into 16 equal slices. Drizzle each slices with caramel sauce and whipped cream, if desired.
Yields 28 servings, serving size 1 piece
6 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
Recipe modified from www.theothersideoffifty.com