Individual Samoa French Toast Bake
September 7, 2013
Breakfast, Easy Dinners, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 French Bread loaf, cubed, crust removed (about 8.5 oz. of bread)
1 c egg beaters
1/4 + 1/8 c Samoa Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer
1/3 c shredded coconut
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon & sugar mixture, divided (to sprinkle on top)
(optional) Caramel sauce, for drizzling
(optional) Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray four sections of a mini loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Cube french bread loaf into chunks. (I didn’t use the crust, just a personal preference, but you are certainly can. If you use the entire loaf, you will have to alter the amount of ingredients you use.) Place bread in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a smaller mixing bowl add egg beaters, creamer, coconut, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Pour egg mixture over bread pieces. Stir until all bread pieces are well coated. Allow to soak for about 10 minutes or until the egg mixture is all absorbed into the bread.
5. Evenly divide coated bread pieces into the 4 sections of prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp cinnamon & sugar mixture over each individual french toast.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until egg is set and golden brown.
7. Remove french toast bake from pan, drizzle with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, or both!
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 individual french toast bake
6 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.