2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
1 (16oz) jar Bertolli Light Alfredo Sauce
1 c reduced fat Colby & Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Then, drain pasta and return to pan.
3. In a medium pan, over medium low heat, combine Alfredo sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. 4. Place broccoli in a microwave safe bowl with a two-three tbsp of water. Cover loosely and cook for 3 minutes on high. Drain any excess water off after cooked. 5. Add broccoli and chicken to Alfredo sauce. Stir until broccoli and chicken are well coated. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Turn heat off and stir in 3/4 c shredded cheese.
6. Pour Alfredo mixture over cooked shells and stir until all ingredients are well coated.
7. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining 1/4 c cheese. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove foil. Continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.Yields 7 servings, serving size 3/4 c 6 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers. recipe modified from www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com