November 17, 2013
Breads/Muffins, Dessert, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 c Nutella Hazelnut Spread
1/2 c + 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 c egg beaters, original
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 tsp slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray OR line with paper muffin liners. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Stir together.
3. In a large bowl, combine egg and Nutella until well mixed. Gradually mix in dry ingredients until well incorporated. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Divide batter equally among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle the top of each with 1/2 tsp of slivered almonds.
5. Bake for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of brownie cups comes out clean.
Yields 12 servings, serving size 1 Nutella brownie
5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.