November 25, 2013
Appetizer, Easy Dinners, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
8 large tortillas (I use La Tortilla Factory’s High Fiber, Low Carb whole wheat tortillas)
8 tbsp Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
2 cup reduced fat Colby & Monterey Jack shredded cheese, divided
24 slices deli ham, thinly sliced
1. Lay tortillas out on a flat surface. Spread 1 tbsp cream cheese onto each tortilla. Spread evenly.
2. Top cream cheese evenly with 1/4 c shredded cheese on each tortilla.
3. Add 4 slices deli ham on top of the cheese.
4. Starting at one end, roll tortilla tightly, and use a dab of cream cheese to help it stick together.
5. Slice each roll-up into eight equal slices and secure with a tooth pick down the center of the roll-up.
Yields 16 servings, serving size 4 roll-up slices
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
7 points for the whole roll-up (8 slices)
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.