Salsa Ranch Turkey Club Wrap
November 25, 2013
Easy Dinners, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Tortilla/Wrap/Quesadilla Style, Weight Watcher Friendly
4 large wraps (I use La Tortilla Factory brand high fiber, low carb whole wheat tortillas)
8 oz. thinly sliced, deli turkey
4 slices fat free sharp cheddar cheese
8 slices turkey bacon
4 tbsp salsa ranch (I use Bolthouse Farms yogurt dressing, found in the refrigerated produce section)
2 c lettuce, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Lay a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and lay bacon strips on rack. Cook bacon for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool (bacon will crisp as it cools).
2. Lay tortillas flat on counter top. Spread 1 tbsp salsa ranch on each tortilla.
3. Cut each piece of cheese in half and lay down the center of the tortilla on top of the ranch.
4. Add 2 oz. of turkey to each tortilla (about 4 thinly sliced pieces).
5. Place 2 strips of cooked bacon to each tortilla. Add about 1/2 c shredded lettuce to each and roll up folding the ends in as you roll.
6. Cut down the center and serve.
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 wrap
7 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.