Directions:1. Add all ingredients to bread machine according to your bread machine recommendations. Mine has me add them in the order listed above. 2. Set your bread machine to a large loaf on the normal dough setting. (You could go ahead and cook your bread in your bread machine and skip the rest of the steps; I prefer to cook mine in the oven. Totally up to you)
3. At the end of the dough cycle, remove dough and knead two or three times to release the air. Shape bread into a loaf and place in a bread pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Cover dough with a towel and place in a warm place for a final rise (I put it in the oven with just the light turned on. It’s a draft free place and the light keeps it just warm enough for a rise period). Let it rise until it’s at least double in size…about an hour or so.
5. After the final rise period, preheat your oven to 350°.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cool bread in pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack for at least an hour before slicing. Yields 1 large loaf, serving size 2 pieces of bread 4 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System (2 pts/slice) I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.