Pumpkin Spice Muffins
January 9, 2014
Breads/Muffins, Breakfast, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
*Click here to make these gluten & milk free
1 can pure pumpkin
1 Spice Cake box mix, dry
(optional) 2/3 c chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a regular-size muffin pan with paper liners (18 total).
2. Pour dry cake mix into a large bowl. Add pumpkin. Stir until just combined and all cake mixture is incorporated.
3. Fold in chocolate chips, if desired.
4. Scoop muffin mix into prepared pan (I used my medium cookie scoop).
5. Bake muffins for 20 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Muffins come out of the paper liners easier if they are cooled completely.
Yields 18 muffins, serving size 1 muffin
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System (without chocolate chips)
4 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System (with chocolate chips)
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.