Rosemary Thyme Red Potatoes
January 30, 2014
Advocare Friendly, Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
1.5 lbs steamable red potatoes
1/2 tsp Thyme
1/4 tsp Rosemary
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Smart Balance Light butter
1. Steam potatoes according to package directions in microwave.
2. In a large bowl with lid, combine thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, and butter. Set aside.
3. Carefully remove potato package from microwave and open to allow the steam to escape. Cut each potato into eights and place in prepared bowl with seasonings.
4. Place lid on bowl and shake potatoes around until well coated with seasonings and butter is melted.
5. Divide potatoes into four equal portions. Serve.
Yields 4 servings
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.