Directions:*Preheat broiler to low setting.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, cilantro, garlic powder, jalapeno, oats, pineapple juice, lime zest, and salt. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Divide turkey mixture into six equal amounts and shape into burger patties.
5. Spray a broiler pan with non-stick spray (if you don’t have a broiler pan, a cookie sheet with a wire rack will do just fine. Just line the cookie sheet with foil so nothing burns to your pan).
6. Place patties on wire rack. Broil about 5 min on each side on top oven rack. (Grilling these burgers would also work well.)
7. Remove burgers from oven. Place on bun and top with a dollop sun dried tomato guacamole.Yields 6 turkey burgers, serving size 1 burger
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
*add additional points for hamburger bun *add additional points for guacamole I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.