Whole grain ciabatta bread (Click here for a great recipe)
8 oz. cracked black pepper turkey breast, thinly sliced
4 slices pepper jack cheese slices
6 slices turkey bacon, cooked
1/4 c spicy brown mustard
1 tbsp pure honey or agave
1. Preheat panini press (you can also use a small George Foreman Grill).
2. In a small dish, add honey and brown mustard. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
3. Cut ciabatta bread into four “sandwiches.”
4. Layer each sandwich with 2 oz. turkey, two slices turkey bacon, and one slice of pepper jack cheese. Drizzle honey mustard onto each sandwich.
4. Place sandwiches on panini press or George Foreman grill. Press down tightly for 5-7 minutes or until sandwich is heated through and cheese is melted.
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 sandwich