Peach Marinated Pork Chops
October 7, 2014
Easy Dinners, Pork Dishes
1/3 c peach preserves
1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
1/8 c apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp black pepper
3/4 tsp salt
4 pork chops, trimmed of fat
1. Whisk together peach preserves, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Place 1/2 of the marinade and 4 pork chops in a large bowl with lid or freezer bag. Seal, refrigerate, and turn to coat after about an hour. Reserve remaining marinade. Chill 2 to 4 hours.
3. Remove pork and discard used marinade.
4. Preheat grill. Cook pork chops until no longer pink in the center. About 7 minutes per side.
5. Brush pork chops with reserved marinade during last 5 minutes of grilling.
Yields 4 servings, serving size 1 pork chop