1. Add all ingredients to bread machine. I added the ingredients in the order listed (usually manufacturers directions suggest wet ingredients first, followed by dry ingredients, with yeast added last).
2. Set bread machine to large loaf and select your crust preference. I prefer to use the dough setting on my machine and bake it in the oven. If you choose to bake it in the oven instead of your bread machine, continue to step 3.
3. After dough setting is complete, turn dough onto floured counter top. Knead three to four times and place in bread pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Leave rise in a warm place for about an hour.
5. Bake for 35 minutes at 350°. Cool completely on wire rack. Slice and store in air-tight container.
Yields 1 loaf, about 16 slices
recipe from www.theprofessionalduo.blogspot.com