Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
July 17, 2013
Advocare Friendly, Breakfast, Gluten/Milk Free, Side Dishes, Vegetarian, Weight Watcher Friendly
2 lbs potatoes (see note below), diced
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp rosemary, crushed
1/2 tsp thyme, ground
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp pepper
*I prefer this recipe with unpeeled red potatoes. However, I also make it with peeled russet potatoes, if that happens to be what I have on hand.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large Ziploc bag, combine olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
3. Add diced potatoes to Ziploc bag and shake until well coated with seasonings and oil.
4. Once potatoes are evenly coated, spread them out in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and cooked through.
5. (Optional, if you like them crispy)Turn broiler on low. Place potatoes under broiler on top rack for 3-4 minutes to crisp the tops of potatoes. Watch them carefully as they can burn easily.
Yields 6 servings, serving size 1/2 c
3 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System (if made with red potatoes)
4 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System (if made with russet potatoes)
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.