February 3, 2015
Appetizer, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Made from Scratch favorites, Pizza, Vegetarian
**Crescent roll dough (I make a double batch of homemade crescent roll dough)
12 oz. 1/3 less fat original cream cheese
1 packet ranch seasoning packet
1 c broccoli florets, chopped
1 c cauliflower, chopped
1/2 c carrots, chopped
1 1/2 c Colby Jack cheese, shredded
**I use a homemade crescent roll dough, but you can definitely use premade, store-bought dough.
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Roll out crescent dough so it covers a 12×16″ ungreased pan. Cook dough for 10-13 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Cool crust completely (about an hour).
4. In a small dish, combine cream cheese and ranch packet. When crust is completely cool, spread cream cheese mixture onto crescent crust.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with chopped vegetables.
6. Cut into 16 equal squares.
Yields 16 servings, serving size 1 piece