August 9, 2014
Easy Dinners, Kid-Friendly Dishes, Pasta Dishes, Weight Watcher Friendly
This recipe was so easy and delicious, I had to share it from over at tastykitchen.com. My daughter is such a picky eater, it’s hard to find things she’ll eat. However, she ate two helpings of this!
1 (25 oz) bag of frozen ravioli
3½ c Prego Light Smart Traditional sauce
2 c Italian cheese blend, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1 c of pasta sauce evenly on bottom of baking dish.
2. Arrange ½ of the ravioli in a single layer on the bottom of the dish. Top ravioli with 1 c of pasta sauce. Sprinkle 1 c of cheese over ravioli and sauce.
3. Add another layer of ravioli on top of the cheese. Pour remaining 1½ c of pasta sauce over ravioli. Top with remaining 1 c of cheese.
4. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 min.
5. Remove foil. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly hot.
Yields 11¼ servings, serving size 4 baked raviolis
5 points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.
recipe from tastykitchen.com