2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp sesame oil
8 oz. peas/carrots, (I use frozen)
2-3 small garlic cloves, minced
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 green onion, chopped
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, cooked (I usually precook this in my slow cooker ahead of time)
3 c brown rice
1. Heat oils in deep skillet on medium low heat. Add peas/carrots to heated oil. Heat 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and green onion.
2. Move peas/carrots to one side of skillet. Add beaten egg to the other side and scramble. Once eggs are scrambled, mix into peas/carrots.
3. Add cooked chicken to egg/peas/carrots. Heat thoroughly.
4. In a large bowl, add cooked rice and vegetable/chicken mixture.
5. Serve in individual bowls topped with desired amount of soy sauce.
Yields about 6 servings