Slow Cooker Chicken & Noodles
November 8, 2013
Chicken Dishes, Crock pot meals, Easy Dinners, Pasta Dishes, Weight Watcher Friendly
1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
3 c chicken broth
1 tbsp Smart Balance Light butter
1/4 tsp black pepper
12 oz Whole Wheat Egg Noodles, Wide (I use Hodgson Mill)
1/4 c fat free half & half
1. Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker. Pour soup and broth over chicken. Add butter and pepper.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Set aside.
4. Add noodles to slow cooker. Add chicken back in. Cook for an additional hour on low, or until noodles are tender. Then, stir in half & half after noodles have cooked.
5. Serve over creamy homemade mashed potatoes.
Yields 12 servings, serving size 1/2 c
4 Points on Weight Watchers Points+ System
*add additional points for mashed potatoes
I am in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers.